2018: The Canadian Rockies with Vancouver (8902)
15 days from Vancouver to Vancouver
VANCOUVER Sandman Hotel Downtown Vancouver City Center (F)KELOWNA Ramada Hotel & Conference Centre (F)BANFF NATIONAL PARK Bow View Lodge, High Country Inn or Inns of Banff (ST)JASPER NATIONAL PARK Marmot Lodge (F)SUN PEAKS Sun Peaks Lodge (ST)WHISTLER Listel Hotel Whistler (MF)VICTORIA Royal Scot Hotel & Suites (F)
Call (720) 216-0721 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13731314
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2018
- 15 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Vancouver||Welcome to Vancouver! Your Tour Director is on hand late this afternoon to answer any questions.|
|Day 2||Vancouver||This morning, an included city tour highlights STANLEY PARK, Chinatown, the harbor, beaches, and more. The rest of the day is at leisure; your Tour Director can suggest ways to further explore the city. Maybe take a water taxi to Granville Island with outdoor markets, street musicians, and waterfront cafes. Or, visit historic Gastown with its steam-powered clock, antique shops, and art galleries.|
|Day 3||Kelowna||Our journey begins in British Columbia's fertile valleys and continues through rich mountain forests to Lake Okanagan. Travel along the lake to the resort city of Kelowna, attractively set on the lake shore and surrounded by orchards and vineyards. Sample local wines on the included WINERY TOUR.|
|Day 4||Banff National Park||Motor north through the Okanagan Valley, famous for its peaches and vineyards. Climb up 4,379-foot-high Rogers Pass in GLACIER NATIONAL PARK. Take a break at the pass, perfect for photos of the rugged mountains, glaciers, and waterfalls. Enter YOHO NATIONAL PARK and scale Kicking Horse Pass at 5,421 feet. By early evening, reach BANFF NATIONAL PARK, gateway to the majestic Canadian Rockies.|
|Day 5||Banff National Park||Full day at leisure. Banff is one of Canada's favorite year-round resorts, and your Tour Director will suggest an optional helicopter ride over the Canadian Rockies.|
|Day 6||Jasper National Park||First, to Lake Louise, its turquoise waters a perfect natural mirror that reflects the mountains and glaciers. Precipitous gorges, snowcapped summits, and lakes of exquisite blues and greens come into view as the motorcoach continues northward into JASPER NATIONAL PARK. A highlight today is a stop at the COLUMBIA ICEFIELD to ride the Ice Explorer that travels on ice that's 1,200 feet thick. This afternoon, join our optional float trip down the Athabasca River. Enjoy an orientation tour of Jasper town-site upon arrival.|
|Day 7||Jasper National Park||Today, join our optional excursion to Maligne Lake and Spirit Island, where you embark on a narrated cruise of the lake. The balance of the day is free to enjoy everything Jasper has to offer-from guided hikes and quaint shops to meandering wildlife.|
|Day 8||Sun Peaks||Leave Jasper and follow the Fraser River to the base of Mount Robson, the highest mountain in the Canadian Rockies, peaking at 12,972 feet. Continue following the Yellowhead Highway south along the North Thompson River-a route pioneered by fur trappers a century ago. Overnight at the Sun Peaks mountain resort.|
|Day 9||Whistler||Head south, following the once treacherous Cariboo Wagon Trail. Via Lillooet, 'Mile 0 of the Gold Rush Route,' your motorcoach will follow the shores of Seton and Duffey Lakes with a late-afternoon arrival in Whistler.|
|Day 10||Whistler||Spend the day in the alpine resort of Whistler, nestled at the base of breathtaking Blackcomb Mountain. Free time to explore many sites from the 2010 Winter Olympics or to join one of the many optional excursions, including flightseeing by floatplane over the lakes and glaciated peaks of Garibaldi Provincial Park.|
|Day 11||Victoria||Set sail across the Strait of Georgia and through the spectacular Gulf Islands, an archipelago known for its Mediterranean-type climate. Afternoon arrival in Victoria. Sightseeing includes Marine Drive, Bastion Square, and Thunderbird Park with its unusual collection of totem poles. Then, visit world-famous BUTCHART GARDENS, rated among the most beautiful gardens in the world. Stroll through the colorful Sunken Garden, the Japanese and Italian Gardens, the English Rose Garden, and the magnificent Ross Fountain.|
|Day 12||Victoria||Today is at leisure to discover some of the attractions this splendid city has to offer, including the Royal British Columbia Museum, Afternoon Tea at the Empress Hotel, an IMAX presentation at the National Geographic Theatre, whale watching on the Strait of Juan de Fuca, and fine shopping along Government Street.|
|Day 13||Vancouver||Early this morning, enjoy a scenic ferry crossing to the mainland. Check into your Vancouver hotel, the Sandman Hotel Downtown Vancouver City Center, for the next two nights.|
|Day 14||Vancouver||The day is at leisure for independent activities or choose from a variety of optional excursions. Your local host will have ideas on the best places to shop and dine.|
|Day 15||Vancouver||The trip ends today with guests departing on individual schedules. Transfers are provided to Vancouver International Airport.|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.Single Room Supplement:$710 to $1,015Triple Room Reduction per person:$125 to $200Additional accommodations before or after your tour may be available.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).